International Brain Injury Association
2121 VIRTUAL WORLD CONGRESS ON BRAIN INJURY, July 28-30, 2021
Title of the Presentation: “How the Community Neuropsychologist can Help Patients Improve the Outcome of Brain Injury. Important Factors, but Frequently Forgotten. Practical Perspective”
- How My Brain Works has been honored as a finalist of the 2021 International Book Awards in the “Health: Psychology and Mental Health” category, June, 2021.
- Online Book Club Official Interview: Dr. Barbara Koltuska-Haskin, April 17, 2021
- Interview With Neuropsychologist & Author Dr. Barbara Koltuska-Haskin published in BookBuzzBlog, April, 2021
- How My Brain Works book trailer, March, 2021
- Online Book Reading Hosted by Terra Nova Books, March 2021
- The UK online magazine Mama Wins published an interview with Dr. Koltuska-Haskin, 4/7/2021.
- Excerpts from Dr. Koltuska's book were published in the UK Magazine The Art of Healthy Living
- An excerpt from her book How My Brain Works was published in the BabyBoomers online magazine and also will be published in the BabyBoomers newsletter.
In March 2021 Dr. Koltuska was invited to become a Psychology Today Magazine online contributor.
- Dr. Koltuska-Haskin became a Goodreads Author in October 2020. Please visit her author’s page. If you have read her book, please write a review.
- Dr. Frank Spring review published in the New Mexico Psychological Association Bulletin, December 2020
- Read a SouthWest Writers interview with author Barbara Koltuska-Haskin.